|« Baby Noises Disturb Japanese Taxi Drivers!||Shhh, it's Quiet Time! »|
There are lots of essentials that you'll want to have ready to welcome a new baby into the world! If you are expecting a baby, take time in the lead up to research the items that you need and seek out what you want. Don't forget that baby's don't always arrive to plan and may arrive early, so try not to leave everything until the last minute. Most likely you'll receive gifts from friends when your baby is born, but you don't know what you might receive unless friends and family consult you first!
Here is a checklist of some of the things you may want to have ready for your new baby:-
- You probably want a moses basket and blankets for the first bed and later a new cot and bedding, perhaps a cot mobile too
- You may want blackout blinds for the bedroom
- You need to buy baby's bottles, teething rings and a toothbrush
- You need lots of clothes for day and night as well as socks and booties
- You need plenty of nappies and muslins, a changing mat, baby wipes and cotton wool
- You should have some toys and fabric books suitable for baby's
- You may want a hairbrush and nail scissors
- You may want to buy some books to consult to help you with the first months
- You'll find a baby bath easier than a full sized one
- You'll want a pram, car seat and stair gates, perhaps a play den, fire guard and other safety items
- You'll need a high chair for feeding before long
There are lots of things you need during the first few months, but plan ahead and enjoy buying all these things in the run up to the birth of your new baby!