|« Turn the Telly Off!||The Danger Of Ponds! »|
An Australian toddler was so set upon getting himself some sweets from a vending machine that he climbed in through the tiny hatch and get himself stuck inside! The two year old boy climbed into the machine in an Italian restaurant, while his friends celebrated a child's birthday party nearby.
His Mum said she had been playing with him and then the food arrived so she took her eye off him for 2 minutes. The next thing she knew, he was inside the machine.
A local locksmith had to be called to set the little boy free. He had been inside for nearly an hour!
The restaurant has since removed the machine and gave the family a voucher to come back for dinner!